Sonntag, 17. Juli 2011

V : STRAWPINION : SEASON 3


Hello, ladies and gentlemen! The last entry lies back a few weeks, since I decided to give it another short break after the huge break from December to April.
But I´m sure the few readers of mine have waited long enough now, so it´s time to enter the screen again and open the rest of this (mostly) rainy european summer with a whole new season of Strawpinions!

Looking back, I finished almost all of the reviews on games and musicians/albums I promised last autumn. Those I haven´t done yet are soon to come for sure, so stay tuned for those and many, many more like:

Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days (PS3), Limp Bizkit, Super Monkey Ball (GC), Arctic Monkeys, The Beatles, Gorillaz, L.A. Noire.

Kanpai!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen